IPPs & Renewable Energy Opportunities in Africa
This roundtable brought to you by Open Africa will focus on small to large scale opportunities for design, finance and build of new additional power capacity in Africa (covering both the very latest IPPs and renewable projects). Particular attention will be placed on the exciting markets of South Africa, Morocco and Ghana.
This platform provides new entrants into the African power and renewables market an opportunity to quantify solid opportunities and learn about incentives, raising working capital, regulatory framework, application of standards and critical initiatives to meet immediate demand.
For new and existing entrants the roundtable will cover the full range of issues connected with the preparation and delivery of power generation. The event will draw on proven regional strategies that will effectively facilitate the growth of the power market across the region.
The agenda for the event will address a range of issues:
- Country focused market analysis and projections
- Private participation on small-medium to large scale programmes
- Regulatory framework & application of standards
- Market shifts (opportunity for commercial solar, wheeling, trading)
- Skills development (related capacity and capability building)
WEDNESDAY 30 OCTOBER 2019 | 09H00 – 14H00
DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES | BY INVITATION ONLY